মঙ্গলবার, ফেব্রুয়ারী ০৭, ২০১২

A Brush with Doogness!!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!! I stopped in to WildFlour on my way to D-Beach to grab a coconut-ginger-peach vegan scone (OH MY GATO!!!! Delicioso!!) Relieved I was, friend, to find just a scattering of people in there, cuz the lines usually bustin out the door!! I looked over by the coffee pots and saw a certain Rock and Roll Hall of Famer furtively drinking coffee and waiting for a suspiciously large order of breads and biscotti!!!! I'm pretty sure he could sense my awesomeness, because he gave me an index finger salute above his coffee cup when I gave him a knowing nod!!!! So I took a step to my right and said, "I'm really diggin' your latest album bro!!!!! But I'm not really sure that it's as good as some of your earlier work!!!". And he said!!!!"Not good you say? Ha Ha Ha!!! Well that's good enough for me, Be!!!"

Me Be????? Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!


(I'm JKing you a'boot telling TW that his new album isn't as goood as his previous work, bro!!!! I just told him that I liked it and that I really like the song "Kiss Me"!!!!He was totally gracious and said, "Cool. Thanks a lot.")