সোমবার, ফেব্রুয়ারী ১৮, ২০১৩

A Beautiful Day at the Beach House!!!!!

Hey Bro!!!!!!! It was such a beautiful day here that I decided to take a trip on my Jesus Board behind the Beach House.  It was soooooo glassy friend!! Not a breath of wind save the prana flowing in and out of my spirit bathing me in an even greater euphoria than I normally feel!   Holy Shit!  I was about to blast a load but I was relaxed at the SAME TIME!!! I paddled north, like the Miwok must have back in the day!!!  Up past the VG pool and around Patterson Point - paddle - glide - breathe - paddle - glide - breathe: body, mind, spirit, and environment in perfect harmony!!!!  The whole experience fucking the mayor in the biggest of ways!!!

I heard the cry of an osprey and looked up to see the graceful raptor flying up into the giant redwoods!!!  As you can clearly see in the photograph to the right, he had a huge stick in his talons, no doubt bringing an addition to his already ridonculus crib!!!!  Later I spied a blue heron wading in the shallows where the ludwigia will grow stealthily spearing small fish in the shallows!!!  Holy crap!!! Earth Abides!!!!!  I was super stoked to get these amazing images!!!!  The wildlife is so clear!!! It's my lucky day brah!!!
I couldn't believe the blessings of living in such a paradise.  I continued on my way even more blissed out than usual!!!!
I heard some splashing and was surprised to see a seal that had a giant salmon in it's mouth, as you can see by the incredible photo above!!!!  I know what you're thinking:  Be is truly a renaissance man - super handsome, athletic, intelligent, enlightened and a great photographer to boot!!!!!  Don't despair friend!!!  You have some really good qualities too!!!!  And you're always welcome to visit Vacation Wonderland!!!!!

Check this 'oot!!!