সোমবার, নভেম্বর ২০, ২০২৩

Shrinkflation!!!

 

Broooooooooo!!!!!  You know the Dooginator is not one to make disparaging statements about anyone or anything, right?!  It's not how I rolls, yo?!!  So I won't tell you the name of the store that he bought these bags from - umm, I'll just say that it rhymes with "Safeway"!!!!  Anyhoo:  I opened the box to discover this:


Crazy, right????!!!  The box was completely empty!!  Dang!  Was I mad, though??? Hell no bruddah!!!  I got no time for anger or angst!!!  And I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I'm rollin' in dough!!! What's a few bucks for an empty box and some minor inconvenience????  It ain't worth gettin my "nuts in a twist" as Bo Scott would say.  It matters not!!! (As Morey Valet would say.)  

The kids in 2inch Weekend don't really mince words though!!!  The doogster digs Mr Smith Goes to Town!!!