রবিবার, সেপ্টেম্বর ১১, ২০১৬

Broooooooo!!!!  I've been doing some tasty rides in the hills in front of the beach house!  Crazy climbs, screaming single track, gnarly down hills!!!!  Feels sooo good, Chuck Mangione!!!!  My new titanium knee is better than ever, brah!!!  I like to climb up to the Islands in the Sky, to get above the fog that stretches from the Rivermouth past the VG!!  Riding my Stumpy hard tail almost always lifts the weight off, (if you garnish my driveway).  It's not hard to be positive when your hearts beating at 160 b.p.m. and you're sucking air so hard that you can't think of nothing else.  It def helps me to keep my glow going. 
Crazy day at the Creek, Bruddah!!!!  Super sweet glassy conditions and some HH S. swell rollers coming through!!!  Some poor fisherman fell asleep and woke up in the surf zone!!! Rescue swimmers were dispatched and were able to help the injured skipper to shore!!!  Hooray for the lifeguards!!! Hooray for Coast Guard!!!  Let's hope this poor guy gets his boat/house rescued and back in business!!!