রবিবার, মে ১৭, ২০২০

Blessed Bee the Poor!!!!!!!!

Duüùúūuûüùúde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So everyone has bin asking me, "Where you bin, Sir Doogs a lot?????"  I know right??  Where have we all bin, am I right????  Seriously, I bin enjoying the SIP like nobody's biznitch.  What could be better?
  1. You can't leave your HOUSE!!!
  2. You must be ALONE!!!
  3. You cannot WORK!!!!
It's a Doogster's Paradise.

It's like Sensi said when he called me he said, "Bee.  You've bin the King of Social Distancing since 1980".  True dat!!!!!  Why would anyone to want to leave the Beach House????  The only reason I ever leave the house is to exercise, bro, so I took a few hikes up on Heroin Hill with my brethren, Juan Juan Florence, and Big Pussy.  It ain't bad:  light elevation gain, heavy cardio! How many steps do you get a day, blee??

Another thing that bdugan likes to do is to get a lil' furry in the puffs, if you "garnish my driveway".  ADOG and I did a stealth mission to the Yacht Club yesterday.   We rigged big, as always since it's all a'boot being speedy,  marie.  We were pinching like nobody's business, but ADOG is always dialed and I ended up sucking dirty air.  It matters not (as Morey Valet) would say, cuz we were all stoked even though we had to dodge some teabaggers.

It's like the kids say: 100 bad days make a 100 good stories!!

Can't wait for the party Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll Bee there with my bangin' salad!