শনিবার, সেপ্টেম্বর ১৬, ২০২৩

Fins to the Left, Fins to the Right



 Brohemian!!!!!!!!! I was hanging in Wayside Log, with JB Bud E Luv and CoCo!! It was after the "Cremation of Care" when we were gearing up for the Boho Variety show.  And by gearing up, I mean, you know, sippin the sauce and munching some gummies!  Bud E says to JB, "Damn Jimmy.  You da man!  You turned one song into a billion dollars."  "True Dat" says Coco.  So Jimmy says to me, he says, "Doogie - when I'm up on stage I want you to go find Baxman up by the Firehouse.  Maybe grab "It" if you can.  You got to get me some footage when I'm on stage.  I don't want to sound like crap and have a hissy fit like the Fat Fuck!!!!"  Of course, BeDugan did that cuz he always does what people ask him to!!!! And so should you Bro Ho!!!!